Duxbury Bookkeeping provides expert yet very affordable bookkeeping and accounting services. Our clients are small and medium businesses and individuals in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island from Boston, to Providence, to Cape Cod. We serve law firms, medical offices, oyster fisheries, transcription services providers, retail operations, local manufacturers, consulting firms, individuals, and many others. In business since 2005, Duxbury Bookkeeping has a loyal and growing client base with excellent recommendations.
Services offered include:
- Basic day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting services;
- Month-end updating and account reconciliation;
- Year-end closings and tax records preparation;
- Payroll processing and tax reporting;
- IOLTA account management and reporting for attorneys;
- Remedial ‘catch-up’ work to bring company files up-to-date;
- Rationalization and reconfiguration of charts of accounts;
- Accounts payable and receivable processing and management;
- Overdue invoice collection services;
- QuickBooks installation and company accounts setup; and
- Small business bookkeeping, accounting, systems, and network consulting.
Duxbury Bookkeeping specializes primarily in QuickBooks bookkeeping and accounting services. Our parent company, Canopus Research Inc., is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor firm. But we work with many other accounting packages as well, including Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics. We offer both remote and on-site services.
To inquire about Duxbury Bookkeeping services for your business you are welcome use the form on our Contact page. Or you can just call the Canopus Research Inc. main number (781-934-9800) and ask for Elizabeth Ann Loftus Zachmann, Vice President and CFO of Canopus Research Inc. and Managing Director of Duxbury Bookkeeping. Ms. Zachmann will be happy to discuss your bookkeeping and accounting services needs with you and to work out a plan for Duxbury Bookkeeping to help you meet them effectively and at an affordable cost.